Teesside University (BA) (Computer Games Art)
Noroff Institute (3D Games Art)
Kongsvinger Videregående Skole (Trade school) (Media & Communications)
SCHIBSTED – Traffic Manager
(Real-Time Bidding Advertising, Ad-Operations, May 2016–Current)
- Responsible for the motor section of Finn.no, Norway’s largest online marketplace.
- Daily operations and optimization of ad campaigns in Appnexus.
- Correctional work on graphics and HTML5 files
RED MEDIA CONSULTING – Technical Operations Manager
(Real-Time Bidding Advertising, Ad-Operations, April 2015-November 2015)
- Uploading, optimizing and organizing online ad-campaigns.
- Supplemental graphics work, including an animated short.
- Daily use of Google Analytics, Adform and DELTA.
FUNCOM – Technical Assistant
(Quality Assurance / Programming / Assisting Developer, April 2014-February 2015)
- Daily testing and reporting on builds on Lego Minifigures Online.
- Communicating development to third-parties like Dell and Apple.
- Assisting general developer. Mostly related to UI.
Retro Dungeon Games
(Sole Proprietorship, 2013-Onwards)
- On the side, I run a sole proprietorship where I have developed several games and done a lot of commission contract work for 3D graphics and animation. See my site for more details.
- Graphics: 3DS Studio Max/Blender, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Audacity
- Technical: Microsoft Word, Excel, WordPress
- Ad-Operations: Adform, Appnexus, DELTA, Google Analytics